Monday, March 28, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Spring is finally here, faithful readers, and, as I've done every spring, I eagerly cut off my shaggy hair and got a new goddamned job! To mark the occasion, here is a picture of me walking to my new job at the Walker Art Center with my new haircut!

I can already tell that you love my new haircut so much that you're thinking about visiting me at the Walker Art Center just to see it. But you'll have to wait until April 17th because the Walker isn't reopening until then. I'm so pumped! The new space is absolutely breathtaking, and the Wolfgang Puck-run restaurant named 20.21 will be so cool. Also, mega-superstar hottie artist and filmmaker Matthew Barney of Cremaster fame was in the building tonight working something out for the opening gala on the 17th, so I'm excited to see what it is. Please come!