Monday, March 21, 2005

Lil Kim Faces Separation Anxiety



You guys, I have to confess that I'm a little worried for Lil Kim. I mean, I hear she's facing five years for her involvement in covering up information about a shooting that that involved her posse outside a radio station.

(What is it with these celebrities lying to cover shit up, by the way? Even presidents like to do it. If Bill, Martha, and Lil Kim would have just 'fessed up right away they'd have been in half the mess.)

But more than anything else, I'm worried about the separation Lil Kim may feel while she's away from her plastic surgeon. I mean, my contacts in Los Angeles tell me that those bitches are way close, especially considering all the time that Lil Kim spends in her plastic surgeon's office. I mean, Lil Kim has been named Customer of the Month at least twice.

Tell your prayer circles to keep Lil Kim in their thoughts. Prison ain't easy in the first place (can you imagine Lil Kim being some huge, fat woman's bitch in prison?) but when you feel the additional pain of being separated from your surgeon, things can get rough.

Yo mama was right. Lyin' don't pay.