Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Jessica Joins the Proactiv Team


Joining an illustrious list of career-stalled celebrities, Jessica Simpson has now signed on to be a spokesperson for Proactiv Solution, an acne treatment sold on infomercials and in Walgreens.

If you've ever stayed up late at night you may have seen Judith Light (from 1980s sitcom "Who's the Boss?") hosting a Proactiv Solution infomercial marathon, or more recently you may have seen Vanessa Williams workin' the bottles on late night.

No word yet if Jessica will get her own blurry-lens, gently lit infomercial.

If you have Hotmail you'll see Jessica's plug for Proactiv playing at e-mail inbox near you.

"I just had so much build up and so many clogged pores that once I started using Proactiv Solution, my face was just shining," Jessica says on the Proactiv web site. "When your confidence is fixed, everything else shines. I'm passionate about Proactiv because it worked for me and it gave me so much confidence. I'm a very confident woman because I love my skin." (Do you think she could use the word "confident" more in the space of three sentences?)

The best of luck to you, Jessie. And may your new campaign not foretell your career going in the direction of Ms. Judith Light and Vanessa L. Williams, 'cause those bitches is just plain outta work. Gotta make those coins, girrrl.