Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Josh & Josh Take a Road Trip


Josh K. knitting away whilst on our fabulous road trip. Josh H. took this picture while drivin'.

Josh and I took our first road trip together today. My little nine-year-old sister is on spring break and so we took her half way to Madison, Wisconsin, where we met up with my grandparents to exchange my little sister and eat smutty snacks at McDonald's in super classy Osseo, Wisconsin.

My little sister made the musical selections for the first 125 miles and thus we listened to the "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack (which she knows backward and forward) and Britney Spears' second album "Oops...I Did It Again." Josh and I pretended like we were just going along with the whole musical scheme, but damn it if we didn't lip synch right along (just like Britney does!)

Thumbs up to road trips with the Joshes.

We're going to be taking another huge one this September...