Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Jennifer Aniston Has A New Boyfriend--It's Officially Splits for the Pitts


Actor Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Aniston's new boyfriend


MINNEAPOLIS (AP)—When Melissa Pinkerton heard that Jennifer Aniston had a new boyfriend she dropped her cell phone and her latte on the sidewalk.

“I was totally in shock,” Pinkerton says. “I read that Life & Style Weekly and, like, Us Weekly were fighting over the rights to pictures of Jen and this guy hugging and kissing.” Pinkerton shook her head. “I just can’t believe it’s really over between her and Brad, you know?"

The guy hugging and kissing Jennifer Aniston in the photographs that sold for $15,000 at auction is none other than actor Vince Vaughn.

Vince Vaughn?” Pinkerton shrieked. “I mean, you break up with Brad Pitt and then you date Vince Vaughn?”

Vaughn, seen above, has had principal roles in films including The Cell, Swingers, Zoolander, and most recently Anchorman.

“I’m sorry, but I saw Vince Vaughn in that movie The Cell with J. Lo or whatever, but come on!" Pinkerton sighed and let out a long breath. "Vince will never compare to Brad, you know? I'm sorry, but it's just the truth. Period."