Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Treatz

Welcome to Friday Treatz, Josh and Josh's excuse to post pictures of things we found interesting, hot, or saucy during the week that we couldn't find a place for until now. So, without further ado:


These guys make me wish I was a) a hot straight girl, and/or b) a hot straight bat (if you know what I mean).


In this case, I wish I was a) Ben Affleck's lover, and/or b) European. Ben Affleck and his gay cousin, Jason, are on the left, in an ad for PFLAG. On the right is a gay European couple in an ad for IKEA (the text translates to "My daddies also come in a set") .

P.S. It's now 9 a.m. and I can't find my effing W-2 form. How serious is the government when they say that taxes are due on April 15th? What if I go ahead and put 'er in the mail tomorrow? No good?

Josh H.'s Treatz addendum: