Monday, January 31, 2005

An E-Mail to Britney Spears Re: Her Husband's Cover Shoot for Details Magazine



Dear Brit,

I just wanted to send you and e-mail to tell you I think it’s way cool that you arranged for your husband, Kevin Federline Spears, to be on the new cover of Details magazine. I think it’s so awesome that you directed the photo shoot while holding your little yap dog, Bibit, in your arms. (Don’t they make the cutest little poops you’ve ever seen?)

Anyway, I just think it’s so mean that everybody calls him a man skank all the time and how they always talk about how he’s perpetually in a wife beater and wearing huge formless jeans and dangling a cigarette precariously from his lips. So what if he wants to be comfortable? Maybe he’s just being faithful to his roots and heritage, you know?

I’m so glad that you don’t feel guilty about taking Federline from his girlfriend, Char, when she was ready to give birth to their child. I mean, Char is all dried up. Who watched “Moesha” anyway? I think you’ll find that step-moms nowadays have more fun, especially since you can outspend Char-Char 5,000:1. Those are good odds, even in Vegas.

But anyhow, good job getting your husband on magazine covers and stuff. I hear he used to be a model before he got famous as your husband, but maybe could you talk to him about shaving so we could see more of his face?

Anxiously Awaiting the Next Details Magazine,
Josh H.